Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Today was school. :p I am doing Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra, and today was my first algebra lesson. It was interesting. Last week I had a math test and a science test. We are using Exploring Creation with Physical Science. I am learning a lot.

For devotions, we have been reading The Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis. First we were reading it, but then we started listening to the book on tape. I like the book on tape better.

Then, next on my random thought post, there is dessert! Dessert deserves a paragraph all its own. My favorite dessert lately has been M&Ms. I love them. I also like to make milkshakes. DELICIOUS! :D

Christmas is just around the corner! We are having Christmas with my daddy's side of the family on the 20th. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

Maggie's birthday is on the 18th. We are planning on going rollerskating, a hard task with the little ones. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!

Well, for now that is all on my random thoughts. What did you think? Should I make more posts like this?

What has been going on in your life lately?

Abby

No comments: