Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You asked, I answered...

 Here's the answers to the questions you asked. :D I had fun answering them.


Whats your favorite pastime? Hmm... that's hard... I do like to write a lot. But I also like to read and draw.

What's your favorite food? I love pasta. :D Just thinking about it makes me hungry.

What country would you like to visit most? America! Just a different part than where I live. Maybe Arizona.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I would probably change it to... either Corinne or Ruth.

When did you become a Christian and what made you want to become one? Well, I am growing up in a Christian family, so God has always been in my life. I haven't exactly become a Christian but rather grew into a relationship with Him.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I wouldn't. I'd just stay home. :D But if I had to go somewhere, I might go visit the Grand Canyon.

If you could meet a celebrity or actor who would it be? I would like to meet the Duggars! That would be great. :D

What is your favorite thing to do with your brothers? I love to play outside with them. :D

Which do you prefer, to laugh or make people laugh? I like to laugh but I love making other people laugh too.



Thanks for all your questions! I never expected to have this many. :D (And sorry for the un-original title. I couldn't think of anything else)


Grace be with you,

Abby :D

3 comments:

Hannah Phillips said...

Thanks so much for commenting about my artwork! It really made my night :)
and thank you for being such a faithful follower. All of your comments mean so much to me!

Blessings,
Hannah

Bethany d said...

Aww I forgot to ask a question *bonks head* hey - I got a great excuse though. :) Our Marine surprised us for a visit and thus I stayed away from computers. :)

Abby said...

It's okay, Bethany! I totally understand. (Did I just use the word "totally"? I think I did.) That's a great excuse. :D

Abby :D