Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Tag

















I Saw a Yellow Dog
by Abby


I saw a yellow Dog
one day Floating
on a raft and another dog on it.
becuse they did see me
the cat did see me. so i
just left. A tree spred its
leaves becuse its leaves
were dry and i lookd at the
yellow dog the dog lookd
at me We loved each
other. becuse we liked
the look of each other.


Here is a poem I wrote when I was about six. I don't really remember why I wrote it, or what I was trying to say. :)

Anyway, I made this into a tag a couple months ago, and I've decided to re-post it. Here are the rules:

Post something that you made or a story you wrote from when you were young.
Then tag 6 people.

I tag:

Ashley Jean @ Life as Teen Photographer
Lauren Anne @ Beside Quiet Waters
Marelle @ Marelle's Blog
Lulu @ My Polka Dotted Life
Kendra @ Ismekendra
Bethany @ Joyfull Girl Creations


And anyone else who wants to do it!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D