1. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
2. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
3. A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses. How does HE indicate what he wants?
To see the answers, highlight the letters below.
1. Mary. (did you answer Nunu?)
2. You are the second person.
3. He just has to open his mouth and ask.
Did you get them right?
Grace be with you,