Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Riddles

Here are 3 riddles. See if you can get them right. I didn't!

1. Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

2. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

3. A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses. How does HE indicate what he wants?

To see the answers, highlight the letters below.

1. Mary. (did you answer Nunu?)
2. You are the second person.
3. He just has to open his mouth and ask.



 Did you get them right? 




Grace be with you,


Abby :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love it! Very...humbling. ;D

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

wow! those are cool! I got number 2 right! yes! Can I use these on my blog sometime?

~Kimmi

Abby said...

Lauren: Yes, when I answered them, I got none of them right!

Kimmi- Good job! These are hard!:) Yes, you can use them.

Abby :D

Marelle said...

Wow, those r really hard! Where did u get them?