Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lauren's Blog Party!

  1. If you were a Crayon, what color would you be? I think I would be...orange. Sort of sunny, but with a bad temper. :D
  2. How old are you? I'm 14.
  3. If you could make your very own rainbow, what colors would you use? I would use the same colors that are in a real rainbow.
  4. What name do you go by on Blogger? Just plain Abby.
  5. What is your least favorite subject in school? Math.
  6. It's Saturday afternoon and you have nothing to do, so you.....Read and read and read. That is, as long as I have gone to the library on Friday. Sometimes I work on a project.
  7. Have you ever had a giveaway/blog party on your blog? I've had 2 giveaways, but no blog parties.
  8. What is your favorite song/artist? I like... Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas CD.
  9. How many siblings do you have? I have five siblings (soon to be six! :D)
  10. Homeschool, Private, Public or no school? Homeschool
  11. What's your biggest pet peeve? Dropping something when I'm in a hurry.
  12. What's your favorite word? I don't know. I like a lot of words.
  13. What's one of your favorite blogs or website? I like a lot of blogs... I don't have a favorite.
  14. What is your favorite font? Hmm... I think... the font that I'm using now, which is a default font.
  15. Reading or Writing? Both.
  16. Pens or Pencils? Pencils
  17. Tea or Coffee? Neither :P
  18. Cookies or Cookie dough? Cookies
  19. Do you have Blonde, Red, Brown or Black hair? Brownish-reddish
  20. What's your favorite thing to wear? Skirt and a t-shirt
  21. Sweatshirt or Sweatpants? Uhh... I don't know.
  22. Have you ever been out of your home country? Nope. :(
  23. Adventure, Mystery, or Comedy? Adventure Comedy.
  24. Hearts or Stars? Hearts
  25. Would you want to camp or stay in a hotel? I don't know, either way you could get some sort of bugs. What about... RVing?
  26. Indians or Pioneers? It depends on my mood.
  27. Journal or Diary? Journal
  28. Cursive or Print? Depends.
  29. Did you have fun answering these questions? Yes.
I can't wait to see who wins! I hope I do. :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Abby :D





    2 comments:

    Deleah~Grace♥ said...

    you're blog is so lovely! I hope its okay that I've decided to follow you. :)

    Love,
    Bleah

    Kara said...

    :D Abby, I did it too! - Very interesting...