Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A tag from Lauren

 Lauren tagged me!

1. If you had one day to do anything in the world, what would you do? I don't know. If it could be an extra long day, I think I would travel all around the world. But if it was just one day, I would... work on a farm for one day. That sounds amazingly fun.

2. If you got kidnapped by an evil scientist who wanted to test his newest formula on you, and you got to choose the color of the formula, which would change your color to the color of the formula, what color would you choose? Hmm... I think I would choose blue or green. It'd be fun to be green. :D

3.  If you had to choose one word to say in every sentence you say for the rest of your life, what word would you choose? I would choose the word "uh". That's a word, right?

4. If there was one song you wish you would have written, which one is it and why? I wish I could have written "Our God is an Awesome God" because it's so nice. Although the word awesome is much overused in today's culture.

5. Which would you choose, never be able to use capital letters again or never use punctuation marks again? AHHHHH! I could never do that!

6. You are going to the moon, and you can only bring one thing and one person. Who and what? Well, it would have to be someone you got along well with... I would bring one of my sisters. And for the what, I would bring a gigantic box of books. But that's only if food was already included.

7.  If there was one animal on the earth you could own. what would it be and what would you name it? A dog. I think I would want either a basset hound or a dachshund. Or maybe a Scottish terrier or an Irish setter or a Golden retriever or a... anyway, I'm not sure what I'd name it.

8. There is a secret box in your closet. What's in it? A very secret thing. :D Just kidding. I don't know, I don't have many secrets.

That was fun! I like these kinds of tags. Anyway, here are the rules.

1. Answer the question that I made up. (down there) ↓

2. Make up eight of your own.

3. Tag eight people.

Here are my questions.

1. One night, you go down to get a glass of water, and there's a gorilla in your kitchen. What do you do?
2. Would you rather be purple or green for the rest of your life (includes clothing)?
3. What wild animal would you like for a pet?
4. Would you rather listen to nothing but opera or heavy metal for the rest of your life?
5. Would you rather be an only child or have 40 brothers and sisters that were younger than you?
6. Would you rather always have smoke in your eyes or small pebbles in your shoes?
7. Would you rather be a man with Minnie Mouse's voice, or a woman with a voice like Dwayne Johnson?
8. Describe your ideal vacation.

I will tag:

Annie 
Erin
Victoria
Kenna-Page 
Bethany
Ashley Jean
Skylar 
Rachel

And I tag anyone else who might like to do this. If you do this tag, please leave me the link! I love reading tags. :D

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this! :-D I did it myself.

Bethany d said...

Since I'm on a blog break I'll post it here. ;)

1. One night, you go down to get a glass of water, and there's a gorilla in your kitchen. What do you do?
I'd probably convince myself I needed sleep, now. Or I might scream and hope the dog will attack it. ;)

2. Would you rather be purple or green for the rest of your life (includes clothing)?
Green...I guess...

3. What wild animal would you like for a pet?
A snake that eats vegetables. ;)

4. Would you rather listen to nothing but opera or heavy metal for the rest of your life?
Opera - I might order ear plugs too. :)

5. Would you rather be an only child or have 40 brothers and sisters that were younger than you?
40 brothers

6. Would you rather always have smoke in your eyes or small pebbles in your shoes?

Small pebbles! I think I get allergic reations to smoke (doesn't everybody??)

7. Would you rather be a man with Minnie Mouse's voice, or a woman with a voice like Dwayne Johnson?
A women, I just wouldn't talk. :)

8. Describe your ideal vacation.Visitng my cousins down in Texas for half a year. ;D

Thanks for tagging me!

Kara said...

I did it too! Thanks!

Kara