1. Answer the questions that I give you down there. ↓
2. Tag 8 people.
3. Make up 8 questions of your own.
1. If you could only use 1 color to paint your whole house with, which would you pick? I would pick.... white! It would get a bit boring, though.
2. If you were a plant of any kind which would you be, and why? I'd be a pansy, because I like them. :D
3. If you could have as many siblings as you wanted, how many would you have? 6 brothers and 6 sisters.
4. If you woke up with one super ability what would it be, and what would y wou do with it? Ummm... I'd like to turn invisible. Then I'd be a whiz at hide and go seek. :D
5. If your closet was one big clothing store, which one would you chose? Either Kohl's, Belk, or Old Navy. :D
6. If you could control the weather and its climate to make where you live any season you wanted forever, which season would you pick? Fall. Slightly cold, but not too cold and not too hot.
7. If you could have been born in any time period which time period for which specific reason? I think... in Jesus' time. It would be awesome (and I don't use that word lightly) to meet Him.
8. If everyone had one theme song for their life which would yours be? This is a very hard question! I...think...it...would...be...umm... some sort of classical piece?
That was fun! Now, I tag:
Hannah @ My Nutty Life
Miss Raquel @ God's Daughter
Lauren @ Spinning Barefoot
Kendra @ Ismikendra
Rachel @ Peculiar Treasures
Shelley @ Being Shelley
Amanda @ Farmgirl Writes
Carlotta @ Pastor Girl's Ponderings
If you've already done this, or you just don't do tags, then don't worry about it. I won't be offended.:D Plus, if you haven't done it, or you just want to do it again, feel free to take it! So, anyway, here are my questions.
- Would you rather share a bedroom with an elk, or with someone who is constantly screaming in their sleep?
- What is your ideal job (mother, doctor, teacher, missionary, etc)?
- Would you rather watch nothing but a show called "The Purple Ponies to the Rescue" for the rest of your life, or nothing but horror shows?
- What's your favorite school subject?
- Would you rather live in a normal house, but with bricks for a bed, or live on a really neat playground with a normal bed?
- Describe an embarrassing experience.
- Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings?
- What is your favorite music?