My Blogging Dislikes ~a highly researched list~
- Why postttttt?I hate hate hate it when someone writes a post like this: "Hiiiiiiii everyone just thought id say hi i dont haveeeeeee much to sayyyyyyyyy byeeeeeeeee!" For one thing, the extra letters make the post seem sort of stressed. And another thing is, why post if you don't have anything to say?
- Cluttered blog. When you have 450+ blog buttons on your sidebar, it makes things, well, a little distracting. Also, I'd go with a simple design, or at least one that matches your theme. If you have a writing blog, I wouldn't choose a design with pink and purple chihuahuas
- Annoying comments. Who hasn't gotten a comment like this: "Please come check out my blog at so-and-so. I'm trying to get 50 followers by December!" Very annoying.
- Text talk. i dnt know about u, but i thnk ths is prtty aggrvting. LOL (of course, you might have noticed I'm not against the smiley face)
- Bad spelling + punctuation. Use spell check.
What are your dislikes?
Grace be with you,