Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Let's play tag...

Where's your phone right now?
I don't have a phone.
 
Do you have any plans for the weekend?

No.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?

I'm sure. But no actual occurrences come to mind. :)

Last movie/DVD watched?

I think it was Singing in the Rain.

Does anything hurt on your body?

Nope.

How are you?

I'm great. :)

Are you excited for next year?

Sorta, I guess...

Is your room clean?

Relatively.
How many pillows do you sleep with?

One. 

What are you doing?

Obvious question?


I bet you miss somebody right now:

No. 


What are you planning on doing after this?

 Not sure.


Have you ever read an entire book in one day?

Yes. 


Who did you push last?

Uhh....


Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Define "deep".


Do you own any band t-shirts?

Nope. Never was into any bands.


What does your hair look like right now?

It's in a ponytail. 


Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?

Yes.


Did you get hurt today?

Probably.


When was the last time you felt upset?

Just a couple of minutes ago.


What are you looking forward to?

Church on Sunday.


Do you currently want something?

Yes, some pretty shirts. :) 


What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.
Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?

Probably my mom or dad.

Where are you?
In the office. Our home office, that is.
Do you like to walk in the rain?

 Depends on how hard it's coming down.


Do you like looking up at the stars?

Not really. But mostly because there aren't many where I live. Typical of Suburbia.

Do you think you are a nice person?

I would like to think so. :) But wouldn't everyone?


Do you like swimming?
Yeah.
Have you ever swam in the ocean?
No. I've been in the ocean, but never swam in it.
Do you go to school?
 
No, we home school.

Do you want to go to college?
I'm not sure.
 
What do you want to be?
See previous answer.

Do you want kids?
Yes. Lots and lots.

Do you like going to the beach?
It's OK, I guess, but I don't like the creatures. *shudder*

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
It's been so long, I don't remember.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yes. Dental x-rays mostly.

Who do you hate right now?
No one.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
My brothers.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My mom.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
I suppose all relationships could be called complicated.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
Watched a movie.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
One of our mom's friends.

Does a hug make you feel better?
Sometimes.

How long ago did you hug someone?

A few minutes ago. We had some friends over.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Not that I can think of.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?

No.

Do you have unlimited texting?
No.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?

No. Hey, three 'nos' in a row!

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Ear piercing.
 
Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
My sister, sad to say.

 
Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Wrong number."


Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Nope. No phone, remember?

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not particularly.

Do you think two people can last forever?

Sure.


When was the last time you had a late night phone call?

I don't know. Maybe never.


If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I don't know. Maybe.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
I don't think so.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Sure. But not if you're talking about a spouse.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?

Probably. Haven't found 'em yet, though!

Last person to make you smile?
One of my friends who came over, most likely.

How was last night?

It was fine.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
That I'm thinking.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I don't know.

Do you have trust issues?

Define "trust issues".




Was this a good weekend?

The weekend just started!
 


Were you happy when you woke up today?

I don't remember. I was tired, though.

















I tag:



You
You 
You
and You

Happy tagging!

Grace be with you,


Abby :D

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Nice answers Abby! Quick, simply, and easy! :)

N.T.Jordan said...

Wow, long list! I'll get working! :D