Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A whole week...

Has it been that long? I haven't posted for a whole week? Sorry everyone... *sheepish smile* I'll probably get into a regular schedule soon. We've been busy, even though we're having a 3-week long break from school. Working on our transcripts, watching little siblings, and making new curtains can do that to you. :) On Mondays, we also have handbell choir! It's so much fun!
Summer is the best time for fruit! I love it all, especially grapes. :)


Pineapple...















Mango...















Strawberries...


















Cantaloupe...
 
















And grapes! Mmm...


















So colorful, and yummy too! What are your favorite summer fruits?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Galatians 5:22-23



Grace be with you,

Abby :D

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yummy pictures! :) I'd have to say my fave fruit this summer has been strawberries!

Mina said...

Very cute pictures!
I like watermelon best!
-Mina;)

Savories of life said...

I like this post. I guess my favrite fruits are fruit salad . Well really it is raspberries from our garden. Do come over and see my blog I ahve a sister your age.