Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ask Tappi

Here are the questions for Tappi this week:


Tappi, I'm having trouble. I can't answer this question. Maybe you could. What came first? The chicken or the egg?
~Anonymous (:


Anonymous, I think the chicken came first. After all, if there wasn't a chicken, there wouldn't be any eggs, right? Hope this helps! -Tappi

My telephone keeps ringing and when ever I answer, a person is trying to convince me to buy something. I always end up buying what they're selling!

I don't want to be rude and not answer the phone, but when the caller ID say it is THEM I really don't want to answer.

What should I do???
-Anonymous


Anonymous, Don't worry about being rude. If you don't want to talk then you shouldn't. You could try having a friend call and pretend to be them. Then practice saying 'No'. Next time the phone rings pretend it is the friend you practiced with. Hope this helps! -Tappi



What do you think? Should Tappi start her own blog?


Grace be with you,

Abby

2 comments:

Hannah grace said...

I just wanted to let you know that i tagged you.you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Unworthy said...

Hey sister

Interesing answers! How are you doing?
I also can't live without God, food, family and water.
I enjoy reading your answers and thank you so much for the tag, I highly appreciate it!

Happy birthday to your brother, and please do not eat to much at his party( kidding).

Much love
Joelle, unworthy