Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tappi Yolka, guest blogger

My "friend" Tappi Yolka (who is not a real person) is going to be a guest blogger on my blog. She is great at giving advice and might start an advice blog of her own. So, she wants to know if you have any questions for her. Here are some (totally made up) questions that she has answered in the past.

Dear Tappi,
I just got a new dog that was already named. I don't like its name, but I'm afraid that it will make the dog confused if I re-name it. What should I do?
- Kathy


Kathy,
Don't worry, it won't make the dog confused if you change the name. Just get it used to its new name gradually and it'll be fine. Hope this helps!
Tappi Yolka




Dear Tappi,
I used to live in the suburbs and I just recently moved to the country. There used to be habitual noise where I lived, but in the country, all is silent. The constant silence is getting on my nerves! What can I do?
-Unerved

Unnerved,
Try getting a background CD and a good player. Maybe you could try playing it more softly each day, until you can stand the silence. Hope this helps!
Tappi Yolka



You can ask Tappi any kind of question(even made-up ones), but you have to comment (Tappi's not allowed to give out her e-mail address). And you can be anonymous or say if you don't want your comment published. I'll post Tappi's questions and answers every Saturday.


Grace be with you,

Abby :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tappi, I'm having trouble. I can't answer this question. Maybe you could. What came first? The chicken or the egg?
~Anonymous (:

Anonymous said...

My telephone keeps ringing and when ever I answer, a person is trying to convince me to buy something. I always end up buying what they're selling!

I don't want to be rude and not answer the phone, but when the caller ID say it is THEM I really don't want to answer.

What should I do???