Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tag!

Here is a tag from Hannah grace. Thank you!


The rules are: Please tag five people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?

I'm listening to 100 Silly Songs (my little brothers' choice)


#2- What books are you currently reading?

The Chronicles of Narnia. I love these books!

#3-Do you sing a lot?

Yes, mostly around the house.



#4-Sweet or salty?

Sweet.


#5-What is your favorite hobby?

Reading.

#6-What books have you read at least 3 times?

Too many to list.

#7-
What sites do you always visit when you get on the internet?

I mostly read blogs. Sometimes I go on the online dictionary and weather.com.

#8-What was the last thing you bought?

Let's see, I bought a chain for a necklace, a charm for the chain, and some wooden beads.

#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like?

I think I'm most like...well, actually I'm probably a mix of several characters.


#10-Favorite earliest memory?
My favorite earliest memory is when we went to a fair (I think it was a fair or maybe a carnival) with our friends. I got to pet a sheep and go on the Ferris wheel. Also we got some popcorn. That's probably not my earliest favorite memory, but my brain is still not quite awake.

#11. What do you do to change your mood?

I will usually read or maybe practice piano.


#12-What was the last meal you ate?

Breakfast-which was chocolate chip waffles. :D


#13-Do you want to learn another language?

I might want to- if I do it will probably be Spanish, or maybe French.


#14-Five things you can’t live without?

1. God
2. food
3. water
4. sleep
5. family
Boring things, I know.


#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54.What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?

The book is Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The sentence is: "Uncover before Narnia, you dog,"
thundered the Lord Bern, and dealt him a rap with his gauntleted hand which sent his hat flying from his head.

#16-What is something you would like to say right now?

This tag is fun!


#17-What are you looking forward to?

Going to Monkey Joe's. (We're celebrating my twin brothers' birthday today.)


Now for the people I will tag. (I'm doing 6 people.)

Rachel

Mattie
Marelle
Elizabeth
Joƫlle
Abigail


Grace be with you,

Abby :D

No comments: