Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A choosy tag

Mattie tagged me!


You choose:

Cherries or blueberries?

Blueberries

Dogs or cats?

Dogs

Beds or Sleeping bags?

Beds

Hamburger or Hot dog?

Hamburger

typing or writing?

Writing. You can be more creative with writing (that's my opinion, anyway).

Day or night?

Night (although I get more hyper at night :D)

Neverland or Narnia?

Narnia! Narnia is my favorite fantasy world. I'd pay a lot to see it (If it was real).

Beach or lake?

Beach

Christmas or Easter?

Christmas

Math or reading?

Reading.

Tests or studying?

Tests (I hate studying)

Pens or pencils?

Pencils

Caterpillars or butterflies?

Butterflies

"hehe" or "haha"?

"haha".

Narnia or Harry Potter?

Narnia! (again, for the same reason)




I tag

Abigail

Joƫlle
Hannah grace

No comments: