Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag (click now!)

Dezzy Louise tagged me! Thanks!
Here are the rules.


1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged


Random things... Well, this could be a potentially loooong list. Let's do it. :)

1. I like to use words and phrases like congrats or BTW. But they seem too casual. So I don't.
2. I really love The Spinning Song.
3. I still like to watch Mister Rogers.
4. Precise is not my middle name.
5. I still imagine monsters under the bed and skeletons in the closet. And murderers behind the shower curtain. Yep.
6. How am I going to get eleven?!
7. When I make an argument in which I must offer an example, I can think of tons of examples till they ask me for one. Then my mind goes blank.
8. I love scrambled eggs.
9. Exercise is not my favorite word. Unless it has something to do with chocolate. Jaw exercising... It's possible! "C'mon guys, work those jaws! Keep eating!"
10. I love to swim
11. I have the sweetest baby sister in the world. No dispute.

 Now for the questions that the tagger set for me.

1. Silk or Plush? I think... silk.
2. Favorite Book series? Chronicles of Narnia. ♥
3. Do you wear your hair up or down most of the time? Up (up, and away!)
4. Bacon... do you like it? Yes, I love it! It's tasty.
5. Favorite quote? Um... well... I don't know that many quotes. So I really can't say.
6. Marker, crayon, or colored pencil? Colored pencil. It's easier to color with.
7. How many letters are in your full name? Full name, eh? Hmm... 19.
8. Got a celebrity crush? Nope, and proud of it!
9.  Mustache or Beard? Well. I don't really like facial hair too much. But I guess I'll say mustache.
10. Converse or Sneakers? What's the difference?
11. Hot summer days or Snow filled mornings? Snow! Snow! Snow!


Now for my questions:


  1. Are you scared of flying in an airplane?
  2. Do you know anyone that doesn't like chocolate?
  3. Do you have a favorite style of hat?
  4. If so, what is it?
  5. Red hair or brown?
  6. Owls or bats?
  7. Purple or green?
  8. Would you like to be taller than you are right now?
  9. What's your least favorite color?
  10. Would you like a pet elephant?
  11. Is a cat relative equals to a orange guinea pig?

I will tag:

Marelle @ Marelle's Wonderland
Mina @ Little Miss Sunshine(State!)
Miss Raquel @ God's Daughter
Shelley @ Being Shelley
Hannah @ my {beautiful} nutty life
Leah @ The Narrow Path

And anyone whose name starts with A.

Thanks for reading! (I tag anyone who read it through, all the way)

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, sweetie! I'll try doing this on my blog soon :)

Mina said...

Thanks so much Abby! I already posted it!
http://minaseverydaylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/abby-tagged-mehttpwwwbloggercomimgblank.html

:D

-Mina;)

Marelle said...

Oh gosh, I have to look behind the shower curtain everytime I go into the bathroom to make sure someone isn't there.

Shelley said...

Hey Abby, thanks so much for tagging me, though I don't do awards and tags on my blog anymore, but I'll answer your questions in this comment! :)

1.nope
2.No. Doesn't like chocolate is that even possible?
3.no, i don't really wear hats
4. ↑
5.brown hair
6.OWLS! :)
7.Purple all the way!
8.yes please, I'm a little on the short side
9.hmmmm, that's hard, does grey count as a colour?
10.No, because that'd be too much work to take care of it! Maybe if it was a mini one!
11.????????

Abby said...

Thanks Shelley! Great answers!