Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Exciting Things (a list)



The Exciting Things That Are Happening To Me ~a list~

  1. Puppy. My family and I are getting a puppy!!!!! I'm really excited! It's going to be a yellow lab, and I'm reading training books to figure out how to train it. Any suggestions? We already have two dogs, but my parents decided that my younger siblings should grow up with a puppy. Plus, we recently had a break-in almost right next door, and since both of our dogs are medium-sized, we wanted a nice big dog to scare away criminals. :)
  2. Mandolin. My current teacher is not quite what we want, so tomorrow I'm taking a trial lesson from a new teacher. I hope, hope, hope she'll be a good teacher!
  3. No more. I've already told you about no dessert. Yep, it hasn't been too hard to have no dessert, because of clementines and grapes. Yummy. But I haven't told you about no Pinterest! I've decided it's too much of a time waster. I've been doing it since Thursday and it actually hasn't been too hard. Are you spending too much time on Pinterest? Maybe you should join me. :)
  4. School. I finished my math book The Accounting Game. And now I'm not sure what to do for math. I've been learning Latin, which is pretty fun, I guess. And writing class is still going strong. I like it a lot. Our first speech was last week, and it wasn't so bad. I only had a few nightmares about it. And I wasn't shaking that much. Almost no one laughed at me. ;)
What are some exciting things happening to you this week?

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

p.s. thinking back, Valentine's Day is coming up soon. i didn't mention it because we're not doing anything to celebrate. are you?

No comments: