Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

I asked God for patience, He gave me a puppy...

We got our Labrador puppy on Saturday! Her name is Honey,  and she is sooooo cute. :) She's about seven weeks old, about 12 pounds, and she loves to chew on people and objects. I've been overseeing the potty training and whatnot, and so far she seems pretty smart. Here are a few pictures of her.








Does anyone have any training tips for me? I've been pretty patient with her during the day, but at night she's just so.... LOUD. Puppies have a pretty piercing bark. I've taken to sleeping beside her crate just to keep her quiet. But I've been wanting a puppy for so long, and God couldn't have blessed me more with a puppy like her. I actually think we're training each other. I'm training her to be obedient and go potty outside, and she's training me to be patient. :)

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

1 comment:

The Roses said...

Congratulations on your puppy. I'm just now reading this. I hope the barking or crying at night has stopped. Usually they do that at first just because they are lonely and they miss their litter mates, unless of course, they need to go out during the night.