Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! It's not a very big holiday for me, but I know it is for some. I like valentines, and candy, and flowers, but I don't feel left out if I don't get any. I'm not longing for a special someone to share this holiday with. I feel content where God has placed me, and I know that He loves me.
What do you do for Valentine's Day? Do you get your family gifts? A few times our dad has gotten my mom and sisters and I flowers or balloons, which is fun. I'm having a good day, and I hope you are too!

Grace and God's love be with you,

Abby ♥♥

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yeah, same here. I don't feel lonely on Valentine's Day because I'm single, it's just a day like any other but with just a little more red and pink everywhere! Anyways, hope yours was lovely! :)