Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Tag from Anne!

I got tagged by Anne!


Rules: Answer the 10 questions your tagger has made up, make up 10 of your own, and award 6 other bloggers!
1) How many brother or sisters do you have? I have two sisters and three brothers, so there are six kids altogether.

2) Your favorite verse in the Bible? Psalm 23

3) What is your eye color? Greenish blueish brownish... or in other words, Gray.

4) What is your favorite animal? Dogs are my favorite animals. I have two of them.

5) Milk or OJ? Milk, although I'm getting out of the taste of it.

6) Adventures in Odyessy or Down Gilead lane? I don't know

7) Favorite Fruit? Peaches

8) What animal (farm, wild or pet) would you like to have? Probably another dog. Or chickens.

9) Favorite band? None.

 My questions are:

What book would you like to live in?
What animals do you have?
What would you change your name to if you could?
Why and how did you start blogging? (this counts as two)
What is your favorite magazine?
What is the oldest thing in your house?
How old is the oldest thing in your house?
What are two of your favorite books?
How many pets do you have?

I tag:


Mattie
Leah
Bleah Briann 
Marelle

And anyone else who would like to do it. Have fun!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

No comments: