Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Have Been Enjoying, and other matters

  • Hershey kisses
  • Having friends over
  • Reading the Psalms
  • Tuna casserole
  • Almost being done with the school year
  • And too many other things to count...
I hope you've been having a week as good as mine. :D How has your week been going?


Horrible?
Bad?
OK?
Good?
Great?
So wonderful you can hardly say how wonderful it is....?

I play piano, and I'm thinking about taking up a new instrument. Any suggestions? At first, I was thinking the harp, but since that is a gigantic instrument, my mother suggested flute. Does anyone out there play?

Also recently, we have been reading through the Bible. Right now I am on Psalms. My favorite is Psalm 23.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want... Psalm 23

I like this one too:

Hasten, O God, to save me; O Lord, come quickly to help me. May those who seek my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. May those who say to me, "Aha! Aha!" turn back because of their shame. But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!" Yet I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.
 Psalm 70

On Friday we are going to have some friends over. I think it will be fun. They have three older girls and a boy who is six. I can't wait to see them! :D


Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you...
Luke 6:28

Have a great weekend!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

2 comments:

Ivania said...

My week is...well, it started out pretty bad, but it's ending rather nicely, so I'll go with....good.

God Bless!

Gavriella said...

That is so cool. I also play the piano and also want to take up another instrument. I am going to start the flute next year. I would suggest flute. =D