Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Tag

 Anne tagged me!

1) What is your favorite flower? I don't know... maybe... roses? Daisies? Daffodils?

2) City or country? I don't know on this one either. I was raised in the suburbs, but I've always wanted to live on a farm.

3) What is your favorite band? I don't have one, I don't listen to much music.

4) If Jeopardy called, would you go on the show? I'd have to talk to my parents.

5) If you won Jeopardy, what would you do with the money? Go on a craft store shopping spree. :D

6) Are you the oldest in your family? No, I'm the second oldest.

7) What will you name one of your daughters? Sons? Girl: Ruth, Boy: Whatever my husband's name is.

8) QUICK, name a song! Jingle Bells. :D

9) If you could tour with a band, which one would you tour with? I have no idea.

10) Do you have freckles or dimples? Freckles.

Rules: Answer the questions, then make up 10 of your own and tag (put your number here) more people.

My Ten Questions:
1. Sunny or Rainy?
2. Sweet or Sour?
3. Who is your favorite writer?
4.When was the last time you ate breakfast food for dinner?
5. Which is the most annoying, mosquitoes or flies?
6. Sewing or Knitting?
7. The beach or the mountains?
8. Would you rather shop at the thrift store or a brand name store?
9. Broccoli or chocolate?
10. Did you do this tag right when you saw it, or a couple days after?

I will tag:

Marelle at Marelle's Blog
Amanda at Farmgirl Writes
Bleah Briann at With Love and Kisses
Kendra at Ismikendra
Mattie at Insert Creative Title Here

And don't forget, if you don't want to do this, you don't have to. Also, if you want to do this, and I didn't tag you, feel free to steal the tag. :D

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

Oh, and how do you like my new blog button? Kendra made it for me. :D

No comments: