Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guin's Blog Party!

 Guin is having a blog party! To view it, click here.


1. What has been your favorite part of summer so far? Hmm... I'm not sure. Probably having more free time.
2. What is your favorite part of autumn? The leaves changing color.
3. Raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens? Whiskers on kittens, for sure!
4. Describe your dream house. A farmhouse, with five bedrooms and a bathroom for each. Plus a big kitchen and living room. I also want a red barn (all barns are red, right?) and lots of animals. But I'm a suburbian girl, so I'm not sure how I'd fit in. :D
5. What's your favorite movie? I like all of the Sherwood films.
6. Quote something from the book you most recently read: "Well, whatever they say, you don't feel like ghosts." -Trumpkin, from Prince Caspian
7. What do you like/not like about my blog? Well, I really love the way you write. :D
8. Rain or shine? That depends. How hot is it outside?
9. The worst grammatical mistake, in your opinion: I don't know! I don't like any grammatical mistakes...I'm a word perfectionist.
10. If you had a choice, would you want to live: in the mountains, in a rainforest, on a prairie, or by the beach? By the beach.
11. What character from a book would you say you are most like? That's a hard one... I'd say, maybe... either Jo March or Laura Ingalls Wilder.
12. Be constantly talking the rest of your life or not be able to communicate in any way for the rest of your life? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That's all I have to say.
13. Owl City or Switchfoot? I've never heard any of Owl City's music, so I'd have to say Switchfoot.
14. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? Umm... I don't know.
15. Your pet peeve? I hate dropping things, especially when I'm angry.
16. What's your favorite font? I like the font I'm using now.
17. How are you educated? (i.e. homeschooled, public schooled, private schooled) Home schooled, and proud of it!
18. Do you consider yourself tomboy-ish or feminine? Feminine.
19. What's your favorite song? None. I like lots of songs.
20. Did you enjoy answering these questions? Definitely. :D

This was so fun!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

No comments: