Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

4 things tag

 Leah tagged me!

4 things found in my school bag: 
I'm home schooled, so I'll just skip this one.

4 things found in my purse:
Well, I only have 2 things in my purse:
1. My wallet
2. A small mirror

4 things in my room:
1. My bed
2. A desk
3. A couple of necklaces
4. A few stuffed animals and dolls

4 things I’m currently in to:
1. Reading (I'm always in to this, though)
2.Crafting
3. Blogging
4. Writing

4 things I bet you didn’t know about me:  
1. I LOVE to get mail! It is the greatest thing since sliced bread. :D
2. I do not like to eat breakfast. I don't know why, I just don't like it.
3. My mother has the most, number one, greatest, most delicious recipe for chicken casserole EVER. I mean in the whole wide world. It is good.
4. I have had three pet crickets. The first two I got at the pet store, and the third was wild.

Well, I know a lot of you have done this already, so I'll just tag anyone who hasn't done this, or wants to do it again. :D

Hope you enjoyed!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

1 comment:

Bethany d said...

Beatiful blog! -- especially love your background. :)

~Bethany