Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another (rather odd) story, dragged up from the confines of my computer.

 This is a story I wrote a long time ago. It was from the point of a bee, although I'm not quite sure it's accurate. Happy reading!

"Aahhhhh!" Lily screamed "Bees!" Wait. Let me back up a bit. I’m Splat. I live in an attic. The people’s last name is Smith. That’s whose attic I live in. They have a daughter. Her name is Lily. I have a mom, a dad, forty-five sisters, twenty-one brothers, eighty-two cousins, eighty-two aunts, eighty-two uncles, and lots of grandmas and grandpas. Actually, we all live in the attic. We’re bees, if you didn’t already guess. Well, on this particular day, The Bee-killers (That’s what we call the Smiths, because they hate bees,) decided they wanted to clean out their attic. They had just started to unload, but all of my family buzzed out! Now here’s what I told you in the first place. "Ahhhh!" Lily screamed. "Bees!" She screamed so loud, it felt like my ears came off! Actually my feelers, but you get the picture. So when Lily’s dad went to get the fly swatter, Uncle Louie got the bright idea to sting Lily. I guess he forget that bees die when they sting. Amazingly, he didn’t. "Oh, yeah," I said out loud. "We’re yellow jackets." While Lily was screaming her head off, we all flew to safety. Lily’s dad came with the fly swatter. "Dad, Uncle Louie stung me!" Lily said. No, I’m just kidding. She didn’t say that. She said: "Dad, a stupid bee stung me!" Well, that was too much for my cousin. (Uncle Louie’s daughter,) "My dad’s not stupid!" she cried. And she buzzed straight for them. A mistake. Lily’s dad swatted her on the spot, then they went inside. We all rushed to her. She was alive! We cleaned her up and then we went back to the Attic. So everything is happily ever after, the end, right? Not exactly. Read more in my next story, okay? Okay!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

No comments: